Please pardon our classic look. We look forward to revealing this section's new look in July.

Tuition and Financial Aid

Paying for your Education

Payments from students living outside the United States must be in U.S. dollars. Information regarding tuition and fees can be found on our NYU Bursar’s Website.

To receive institutional, federal, or state financial aid, you must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident of the United States. If you would like to learn more about funding options that may benefit international students at NYU, please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships website.

As an NYU student, you pay for tuition and fees as you register for your courses. Our university offers several options to help lower or defer the cost of tuition by offering: